Below is step-by-step guide on how to install macos Ventura operating system on windows 10 machines using the virtualbox.
- Download and install the latest version of VirtualBox for Windows from the official website.
- Download the macOS installation file (in this case, for example, macOS Ventura) from the App Store or any other trusted source.
- Extract the macOS installation files from the downloaded file and save them in a convenient location.
- Open VirtualBox and click on "New" to create a new virtual machine.
- Give the virtual machine a name, select "Mac OS X" as the type, and select the version of macOS you want to install (in this case, for example, "Mac OS X (64-bit)"). Click "Next".
- Set the amount of RAM you want to allocate to the virtual machine. It is recommended to allocate at least 4GB of RAM. Click "Next".
- Select "Create a virtual hard disk now" and click "Create".
- Select the hard disk file type and click "Next". It is recommended to choose the default option, which is VDI.
- Select "Dynamically allocated" and click "Next".
- Choose the size of the virtual hard disk. It is recommended to choose at least 30GB. Click "Create".
- Once the virtual machine is created, select it from the main menu and click "Settings".
- Under "Storage", click on the "Empty" CD/DVD icon and then click on the "Add" icon.
- Select "Choose Virtual Optical Disk File" and browse to the macOS installation files you extracted earlier. Click "Open".
- Click "OK" to save the settings and exit.
- Start the virtual machine by clicking on the "Start" button.
Once the virtual machine with MacOS Ventura started, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the install for Ventura on the virtual machine.